Monday, December 26, 2011

Mt. Pinatubo - Philippines




The Philippines is the best tropical country for a number of reasons. First of all, the Philippines boasts of variety. This is a country that offers almost all you could possibly think of. Here is where you could be at the heart of beautiful mountain ranges or at the very deep amongst the legendary giants of the blue sea: the whale sharks of Donsol. You could go up to mountain provinces or to hot white sand beaches. You could even trek to craters and isolated islands all to yourself. Diving here is
extremely beautiful with the many creatures you could only encounter here in the Philippines. There are a lot of things you could do and see here in the Philippines. But out of this endless list of beautiful things to do, I would like to talk about one famous attraction in the Philippines you have to see and visit. I swear on my life that you have to visit this way before visiting any other place in the Philippines. Oh I know you’ll thank me later on.

The place is called Mt. Pinatubo. It’s actually an inactive volcano that people visit here in Tarlac, Philippines. People rent 4x4s and ride them up the mountain to the crater. The crater is what people always travel for. You could actually swim in it too. As the pictures could tell, this really is a wonder. When I went there it seemed as though I was in one of those Land Before Time Movies and I would almost imagine dinosaurs grazing the land.
It’s so beautiful that I can’t really explain it much in words. I know too that pictures, no matter how beautiful they may seem, won’t be able to give justice to the true beauty of Mt. Pinatubo. You could also do a lot of things in the crater. People offer kayaking, boating and swimming. This is truly one of the best places to see in the Philippines and in the world.

I’ve been there myself and I can vouch for the sheer beauty of the place. It makes you think twice whether God was actually a fine arts major.

No comments:

Post a Comment